Handmade in Norway
Creativity & Community
Creating a Community
Over the last 18 months Handmade in Norway has grown rapidly. This is a creative network that spans the Length and breadth of Norway with over 2200 members in the Facebook group.
In August 2017 Handmade in Norway was officially registered as a business in Norway. With the goal to support and promote makers, designers and crafters in their quest to develop their skills and in many cases, sell the items they create.
Handmade in Norway is run exclusively by myself, Kelly Palencia.
So what does Handmade in Norway do exactly?
- I arrange creative workshops
- I arrange workshops and webinars aimed at small creative businesses
- I create and distribute free information to help small creative businesses
- I are a design service specialising in graphic design and illustration
- I arrange regular markets at the Handmade in Norway studio in Oslo
- I also arrange other fun and creative events for adults and children
This is a thriving creative community with a very broad spectrum of arts and crafts. But we are not just a Facebook group.
If you're looking for a creative network that will support and encourage and help you to achieve your creative goals - Then come and join us today!
Together we are stronger, we learn together and we support one another!
site built by Handmade in Norway
last update april 2018