How exciting that you want to join us!
To ensure that we represent both the high standard and the diversity of the handmade products produced in Norway today this will be a curated market.
We believe that ALL handmade is beautiful, however to ensure that this market is as successful as possible for both vendors and customers we reserve the right to select the vendors we feel will have the most appeal to the public. That being said, we have no predetermined ideas to what should be sold, other than that it is made by hand!
We urge all those who are interested to sell at our market to apply. If you are new to selling we will help you and guide you through the process. If you are a seasoned seller you can rest assured that this is a professional market and that your work and skills will be respected.
Please fill in ALL of the required information. Incomplete applications will not be considered. We require a link to your website/ shop so that we can see images of your work. If you do not have this then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange sending over of images by email.
- Table (approx 180 x 75cm) - One night: 450,- kr +mva/ three night: 1000,- kr +mva
- Market booth (approx 2,5m x 2m) - All three nights: 2000kr +mva
The deadlines (frist) for applications are:
- 13 - 15th APRIL MARKET - DEADLINE for applications is Sunday March 4th
- 11 - 13th MAY MARKET - DEADLINE for applications is Sunday April 1st
- 17 - 19th AUGUST MARKET - DEADLINE for applications is Sunday May 27th
You will be informed during the week after the deadline if you have been successful in your application. You will then be sent an invoice to be paid within 14 days*.
* From the day that the email confirmation and invoice is sent you have a 14 day in which to change your mind. Should you change your mind after the 14 days, and not wish to sell at the market you will still be required to pay the table fee.