Handmade in Norway offers a range of memberships specially tailored to give you a creative boost, whatever your level. Our aim is to inspire you to continue being creative and to offer services that can lift you to achieve more. Maybe you want to learn, maybe you want to sell, maybe you want help in finding your own creative tribe...
We help you to market your handmade products, increase your creative network, and to find your customers.
- Access to member's portal
- Discount on market table fees (10%*)
- As Hobby PLUS THE FOLLOWING
- Monthly live feeds on Facebook
- Access to the Handmade in Norway network - Collaborate to reach a much larger audience when you launch special offers and competition
- Free downloads from our photo vault
- Use of the Handmade in Norway member's logo
- Discount on market table fees (30%*)
- 2 Free consultation sessions per year (1 hour)
- Discounted advertising on the Handmade in Norway website (launching in 2019)
- As EXPERT PLUS THE FOLLOWING
- 5 Free consultation sessions per year (1 hour)
- Discount on studio rental (50%)
- FREE advertising space on the Handmade in Norway website (launching in 2019)
Join the Facebook group and meet thousands of creative people all living in Norway. The group is a friendly and supportive community where we share ideas, ask advice and make new friends.
Join a creative workshop - In 2018 we arranged a number of inspiring creative workshops including calligraphy, brush lettering, watercolour painting, embroidery, photography. In 2019 we will be adding some new topics to this list too. More info coming soon.
INCREASE YOUR NETWORK
In the warmer months we arrange social events in Oslo. We call these events Meet & Eat. This is a community picnic open to anyone that wants to join in. We meet once a month in one of the many beautiful parks of Oslo. This is a great way to get out and make new friends.
MARKETING & PROMOTION
Members get free front row seats at a monthly live feed where we discuss marketing and promotion techniques, how to boost your instagram profile, tips on telling your story and generally how to put your best foot forward to attract a larger audience.
All members that join our markets get free access to our photo vault. This is where we safely store all of the photos we take of vendors booths and products. These photos are free to download and use on your own website or social media profiles.