Handmade in Norway AS
Creativity & Community
Becoming a Handmade in Norway member will give you access to an ever increasing vault of valuable resources.
You will find tips and tricks for building up your handmade business and resource materials to keep you up to date on social media and marketing. We have checklists for selling at markets and organising your own market. We have articles about the Norwegian tax system, logo design and featured artists and much much more.
Plus you can log in to any of our forums to ask other members questions about anything you need to know.
This is a community space with a creative heart.
We have three available paid plans that offer different levels of access. Have a look at the lists below and find the plan that best fits your needs.
(* discounts on market tables do not apply to markets curated by Handmade in Norway that are hosted in partnership with other companies).
- Access to member's portal
- Discount on market table fees (10%*)
- As Hobby plus the following
- Monthly live feeds on Facebook
- Access to the Handmade in Norway network - Collaborate to reach a much larger audience when you launch special offers and competition
- Use of the Handmade in Norway member's logo
- Discount on market table fees (30%*)
- 2 Free consultation sessions per year (1 hour)
- Discounted advertising on the Handmade in Norway website (launching in 2019)
- As EXPERT plus the following
- 5 Free consultation sessions per year (1 hour)
- Discount on studio rental (50%)
- FREE advertising space on the Handmade in Norway website (launching in 2019)
Join as a HOBBY member
Join as an EXPERT member
Join as an ARTISAN member