Do you need a logo to sell your handmade items online? In which order should you do things?
We throw away a shocking amount of clothes each year, a small % is donated and resold. The rest is sent to landfill sites. A social trend resulting from ‘fast fashion’. Perhaps. Help me figure this one out.
Do you dare to show what you make? Or do you wonder whether it’s really ‘good enough’ to show to others?
Getting dressed for work is pretty straight forward when you have an ‘actual’ job to go to. But when you’re self-employed this little detail can easily get forgotten… and lead to a day of frustrating procrastination.
I have always loved all things handmade. Read how my childhood experiences shaped and nurtured that passion.
- Up to 25% discount on table fees when joining a market
- Up to 25% discount on 'No-Nonsense' workbooks and consultations
- Access to ALL images we take at our markets - Great for helping you bank quality images for social media
- Promote your creative business on our homepage
- Use the Handmade in Norway logo to establish your products as authentically produced in Norway