CREATIVITY & COMMUNITY
SO WHAT'S THE PLAN?
The plan is to arrange regular markets with a focus on high quality handmade products. In 2018 we arranged 15 markets. We have partnered up with a number of exciting venues to make sure that the markets are easy to find and well publicised.
We have a solid partnership with Salt in Oslo, and also with Visitløkka. We are regularly approached by other venues that would like to have us there too.
We strive to support artisans, and hobbyists. We are building a creative network of people living in Norway so that we can help each other, learn from each other and inspire each other.
- Up to 25% discount on table fees when joining a market
- Up to 25% discount on 'No-Nonsense' workbooks and consultations
- Access to ALL images we take at our markets - Great for helping you bank quality images for social media
- Promote your creative business on our homepage
- Use the Handmade in Norway logo to establish your products as authentically produced in Norway