We Give Makers Access to Business Growth
Get help turning what you love into something you can live from
Building a creative business from scratch is no small task
Let us help you get back to the fun stuff (making), by giving you access to community, education and sales opportunities.
As a maker myself, I understand the challenges that come when building a creative business.
Handmade in Norway was created to offer community, it is a network intent on turning the dream of a sustainable creative business into a reality.
There’s no need to go it alone, when you can build your business with a whole community behind you.
See What our Members are Saying
” Handmade in Norway is a perfect platform for those who are just starting out with their own business. It is a source of inspiration, a place where you find wonderful people and support. When the ideas overwhelmed me I found support in clarifying my ideas.”
Our Inner Circle
Our Inner Circle Association gives you access to:
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the work involved in setting up and running your own creative business?
- Does the idea of tax returns make your knees weak?
- Do you find yourself working so much with running the business, that you have less time for the fun stuff – making?
- Does it feel icky to stand and sell?
These things are perfectly normal, and can stand in your way when you want to sell your handmade products. Having a community behind you, to support you and cheer you on, is the perfect remedy to all of it!
By joining our Inner Circle and using all the perks that come with it, you’ll be:
- Actively building your business and enjoying it, instead of being overwhelmed and demotivated.
- You’ll know the exact steps to take to grow your business instead of being unsure of where to start and what to do next.
- You’ll feel supported, connected and confident.